Saturday, October 10, 2015

Review: ISA Professional Digital LCD Ceramic Flat Hair Straightener




Love this straightener it is made from 100% solid ceramic heating plates. I have frizzy hair and I like my hair to be straight. I have tried other straighteners before and this was easy to use, didn't burn my hair. Each time I wash my hair, and blow dry it, my hair would be all messy and frizzy. This was easy to use and I set my temperature to mostly 420 Fahrenheit and it was hot enough. It didn't take long to heat up and I was able to lock the temperature, ranging from 175 - 450 Fahrenheit. I noticed less frizzy hair and less static. 

This straightener is made safe and the buttons are located at the center. The power cord was long and can swirl, it makes it easy to curl or create wavy hair. This 1" hair straightener was the perfect size to make beautiful wavy hairstyle and creates smooth straighten hair each time. 
I received this product at a discounted rate for testing and review purposes, offering my honest/unbiased opinion and/or experience.

Buy it at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment