Sunday, October 25, 2015

Review: Baby Sonny Unisex Pacifier Clips



I love these pacifier clips, adorable designs. It came in a pack of 3 different unique designs, and looks good for boys and girls. I was able to tie these pacifier clips to my baby's teethers, pacifiers and chewing toys. The designs are cute, the loop for the pacifier is sturdier than most I have used. It's easy to clip on and off. I love the length of these straps, it's not too long, perfect length for baby to use. These are high quality and very pretty. The fabric feels nice and vibrant. With these clips, I didn't have to worry about my baby dropping his pacifiers or teethers. Definitely a great buy and perfect for gifts too. 


        


I received this product for testing and review purposes, offering my honest/unbiased opinion and/or experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment