Sunday, October 25, 2015

Review: eShopMind Totoro Portable Power Bank External Charger

eShopMind 8000mAh Totoro Portable Power Bank External Charger



I love Totoro, super cute and with this Totoro portable power bank charger it adds a nice collection. It came in a white and gold lettering box, plus a USB plug. I left it charging overnight to give it a full charge for the first time. When it finished charging, I plugged in to charge my phone, pressed the nose to turn on the power bank, then light flashing slowly indicating of charging. There were LED lights on the eyes, teeth, and belly, which made the whole design unique and adorable. 



If you want to know the battery life, simply just click the nose when not charging, the teeth will show the light, each tooth I believe is 20%, 5 full is 100%. It was simple to use and cute to carry around when I am traveling. The power bank was made out of good quality material, thick and sturdy. I was able to charge my phone at 13% to full 100% within 2 hours. Overall, this power bank is better looking than other chargers I have used and functions well with my devices. 



I received this product at a discounted rate for testing and review purposes, offering my honest/unbiased opinion and/or experience.

Buy it at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014KB4W6W

No comments:

Post a Comment