Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: PaleoCrazy Organic Matcha Japanese Tea




Weather was hot, so I added Paleo Green - 100% Organic Japanese Matcha Tea in my Ice-cream, tasted so refreshing. This powder was so fine and easy to dissolve. It had a very nice aroma of Matcha green tea. The color was light green and mixes in well.

Basically, you can almost use this in any recipe and it would taste good. My family loves to drink Matcha Tea and they enjoyed it. I love to drink Starbucks Matcha Green Tea and this was very comparable to it. This came in a good packaging that is resealable. 

This is some high quality Match Tea and it is USDA certified. This tea is rich in antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It boosts energy level, mood and focus in staying healthy.


I received this product at a discounted rate for testing and review purposes, offering my honest/unbiased opinion and/or experience.

Buy it at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment