Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Review: Cornucopia Brands Japanese Fishbone Tweezers

Want to try something new, different. Then try Cornucopia Brands Japanese Fishbone Tweezers. It is bigger, wider and easier to grip on to those small fish bones.




I eat fish all the time and so does my family and fish bones been always a problem. Something fish bones get stuck in our gums or we choke on fish bones but with this deboning it helped us a lot. I was able to debone my fish before cooking and easy to use. It had a nice grip and i like how this is made just right to fight my hand. The first time i used it, i was getting the hang of it and asked myself why i didn't get this earlier, it was perfect. It was simple and easy to clean plus made with stainless steel, i can see this in the long run.


Buy it at amazon:www.amazon.com/dp/B013137U6Y

No comments:

Post a Comment