Saturday, September 12, 2015

Review: OZ Naturals Tinted Moisturizer 30 SPF Sunscreen





I love using tinted moisturizer than foundation. I am a person who doesn't like too much makeup on my face but i still want something on the go and this is the product. I am very pleased with this tinted moisturizer, it is one of my must haves. I have light to medium skin tone and it was easy to blend on my face and color matched my skin. I use it daily and it gives me a nice glow. It didn't clog any of my pores. It doesn't feel sticky or greasy and feels very moisturizing and easy to apply, I like that it contains 30SPF to protect my skin from UV. I actually like how it smells because it doesn't have a strong smell, close to scent free.



I received this product at a discounted rate for testing and review purposes, offering my honest/unbiased opinion and/or experience.

Buy it at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment