Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: Kengadget Wireless Mobile Phone Monopod Selfie Stick


I have never used a selfie stick before and after trying this out, i fell in love with it. I had so much fun taking selfies using this selfie stick. It was so easy to set up and use.

 


All i had to do was charge it full, connect to Bluetooth (blue light indicator), and ready to snap awesome selfies. The best part is connecting with Bluetooth, i didn't have to hook any wires or any cords, made it simple to use.


I like that this have an extendable handle up to 41 inches and is able to rotate the phone with the adjustable holder. I tried pairing it with Samsung galaxy s5 and iphone 5s and works well. It fits in my purse and very lightweight to carry around. This is perfect on a day out with friends, when you want to take a group picture you can get everyone in the picture including yourself.

*I received this product at a discounted rate for testing and review purposes, offering my honest/unbiased opinion and/or experience.

Buy yours at Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment